- Csaba Gyutai – Executive Director
- Krisztina Sikota – Cultural Director
- Dr. Gabriella Somogyi – Organizational Director
- Szilvia Laczkó – Touristic Manager
- András Ferencz – Cultural Manager
- Anita Mikóczy – Cultural Manager
- Zsikó Zoltán – Cultural Manager
- Zsófia Woth – Communication and Marketing Manager
- Judit Szekeres - Marketing Assistant
- Jázmin Xénia Topuzidu – Online Media Manager
- Viktória Török – Product Manager
- János Sas – Event Technology Group Manager
- Andrea Brózmann-Grebáts – Land Use Manager
- Zsófia Botos – Land Use Referent
By bus 16:
Bus 16 serves between Deak Ferenc sq. and Széll Kálmán sq. through the Buda Castle district. The bus stops at Clark Ádám sq. from where you may reach Castle Garden by a 2 minute walk.
From the Southern railway station:
With metro line M2 you should go 2 stops until Batthány square, then take bus 86 or either tram 19 or 41 until the Várkert Bazár stop.
From the Eastern railway station:
Take metro line M2, go 5 stops until Batthyány sq., then takebus 86 or either tram 19 or 41 until the Várkert Bazár stop.
From the Western railway station:
Take metro line M3, go 2 stops until Deák Ferenc sq., then take bus 105, go 3 stops until Clark Ádám sq. From there you can reach Castle Garden within a 2 minute walk.
Take boat 11 which ships between Kopaszi-gát and Újpest, and take off at the Várkert Bazár stop.
From Margit bridge, Buda bridgehead go through Árpád fejedelem street and Angelo Rotta wharf to reach Sztehlo Gábor wharf. On the embankment way go further to Fő street towards Clark Ádám sq. From Clark Ádám square go towards Lánchíd street.
From Erzsébet bridge, Buda bridgehead go West, then straight towards Attila street, turn right for Attila street and go to Apród street. Turn left to Döbrentei street and go straight to Ybl Miklós sq.
Parking option at Castle Garden's garage.
Address: 1013 Budapest, Ybl Miklós square 6.
Phone: (+36-1) 225-0554/164
Opening hours: every day except Monday from 10.00 A.M. to 5.30 P.M.